Escape The Vault Pty Ltd (‘Escape The Vault’) Terms and Conditions of Service and Sale of Goods
A QUICK NOTE:
The use of our website and booking of any service and purchase of any goods is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are not intended to cause you any loss of rights or any inconvenience.
These terms and conditions and any contract concluded that incorporates these terms and conditions are governed exclusively by Australian Law and any Australian legislation and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts, and all will be in soley in the English language. These terms and conditions apply to any visitor to the premises of Escape the Vault or the website www.escapethevault.com.au
‘Escape room’ refer to the experience of puzzle/maze rooms at Escape The Vault. The rooms are designed for you to be locked in with the aim of solving the puzzles within the time period of 1 hour in order to be successful. At all times, you are able to exit the room for emergency or any other purpose. The Escape Room’s are under surveillance to enhance your puzzle experience.
‘Website’ refers to the Escape The Vault website, www.escapethevault.com.au
‘Escapee’ refers to any patrons of Escape The Vault.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The escape rooms are designed for a group of 2-6 people per Escape Room. The escape room.
- The price of the booking, (with appropriate GST) is stated on the Escape The Vault website
- The price of the booking is set according to the number of Escapee’s (2-6 people)
- Bookings can be made on our website or in person at Level 1, 376 Swan Street Richmond, Vic 3121.
- MasterCard and Visa is accepted to make a payment at the time of the booking.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- If more people attend the booking (with the limit of 6 people per room), this can be paid for in either cash or with credit or debit card at the premises. Each additional person will incur a $40.00 Including GST cost
- Is is a condition of entry that you have read, accepted and comply with these terms and condition prior to participating in the Escape Rooms, this includes each person signing a waiver
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Escape Room issued in the booking is accurate as well as the date and time
- Bookings are only valid when processed by an Escape the Vault staff member
- Bookings can only be made a set number of days in advance. For any advanced booking or functions please call or email via the contact page.
- Purchases cannot be transferred, or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a purchase of an Escape Room claims the right to attend the event, they will be refused admission to Escape the Vault.
- You will receive the booking confirmation by email only and by no other means including but not limited to sms or post.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if attendance is 15 minutes or more later than the time of the booking. No-show’s will not be refunded for their booking and the booking is not changeable
- Escape the Vault is not liable for any delays or obstructions causing delay to your arrival time. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you arrive on time to your booking
- Cancellations of booking will not be refunded and are not changeable within 48 hours of the allocated booking time and date
- Bookings will not be refunded however they are changeable if notified prior to 48 hours of the allocated booking time and date. To do this, simply contact us via the online form and we will be in touch.
- Events and Party Bookings made and payable via a tax invoice are non negotiable. Once a deposit has been made, the balance is final and payable on the due date. Non attendances or refunds will not be entertained for these bookings.
- The logo’s and trademarks displayed on the website or on the premises of Escape The Vault are the property of Escape The Vault and you agree that you are not permitted to use, transfer or nor otherwise make available without prior written consent of Escape The Vault.
- Escape The Vault may link to 3rd party websites and do not accept any responsibility for this and you use these at your own risk
- Escape The Vault collects and stores your personal details, and will not disclose this information to any third party and will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
- Due to the nature of the Escape Rooms, photographs or any other means of recording is strictly forbidden within the Escape Rooms. The contents and detailed experience of the Escape Rooms are not to be disclosed directly or indirectly to the public or any other party. Attendance to Escape the Vault by all persons agree not to pass on this information or they will render themselves liable to prosecution under the breach of confidentiality rules
- Escape The Vault may contact you with offers and promotions
- Whilst on the premises, you must follow our rules and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees at all time. Escape The Vault does not tolerate any harassment, bullying or antisocial behaviour towards its employees or other patrons
- The website www.escapethevault.com.au is owned and operated by Escape the Vault. Escape The Vault retains the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions, including any of the content including pricing, at it’s sole discretion without any prior notice
- Escape The Vault does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
The Escape The Vault website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website
- Escape The Vault does not permit any links to its website or any other use of the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable
- Escape The Vault will take all reasonable steps to protect the security and/or transactions, although Escape the Vault accepts no liability for any damage that you may suffer as the result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information
- Escape The Vault accepts no liability to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (but not limiting), loss of profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement, loss or damage to data or business interruption arising out of any use of this website.
- Each Escapee will be given instructions prior to entering the rooms, after which each Escapee will participate in an Escape Room at their own risk and of their own accord.
- Escape the Vault will not be liable for any damages whether personal or equipment, caused by misuse of the Escape Room or by not following the rules that were given by the staff
- The minimum age of all Escapee’s is 10 years old, however, all children must be accompanied by a minimum of one guardian over the age of 18 at all times.
- In order to enter the Escape Rooms you must confirm the full name, address and produce valid ID as well as the card used for the booking
- A space will be provided to Escapee’s for their personal belongings inside the Escape Rooms, however Escape the Vault does accept any responsibility for any damage, lost or stolen personal property
- Participants are liable for any damaged caused to the Escape Rooms’s, its equipment, or any other property of Escape The Vault. Escape The Vault reserves the right to charge customers for the following; repairs of any damage made, replacement of damaged equipment, loss of sales due to damage to Escape Room and any other fee’s deemed necessary. The cost is at the sole discretion of Escape The Vault